Skip to content
NEED HELP? WANT TO PLACE AN ORDER? CALL US 1-905-272-3663
Shop Our Categories
Star Trac Elliptical
Steppers & Stepmills
Star Trac Treadmill
By Body Part
By Equipment Type
Benches and Free Weights
Power Racks and Rigs
Atlantis Strength Equipment
Dotmar Matrix Fitness Equipment
Dynamic Fitness Equipment
FreeMotion Fitness Equipment
Balance & Stability
Bands & Tubings
Body Weight & Suspension Training
Flooring & Mats
Instructional & Cleaning
Recovery & Wellness
Speed & Agility
Yoga & Pilates
Strength & Conditioning
Kettlebells & Med Balls
MMA & Boxing
Target & Shields
By Body Part
TuffStuff CalGym Multi Press
Quantity in Stock:
(Out of Stock)
Usually Ships in 1 to 2 Weeks
Email me when Back-In-Stock
Unique multi-position bench allows for variety of press exercises.
Smooth roller style seat assembly offers quick and easy transition between flat, incline, and shoulder press movements.
200 lbs. steel weight stack.
Length x Width x Height:
73 x 59 x 59 in/185 x 150 x 150 cm
Weight: 540 lb/245 kg
73 in/185 cm
59 in/150 cm
• Unique multi-position bench allows for variety of press exercises.
• Smooth roller style seat assembly offers quick and easy transition between flat, incline and shoulder press movements.
• Multiple grip design provides greater user comfort and variety.
• Adjustable press bar with ergonomic handles ensures a custom fit.
• Heavy duty 2” x 4” 11-gauge oval steel frames combined with 2” 11-gauge round tubing accents.
• Sealed 2” roller bearings and 1” diameter solid steel axle encased in machined housing on all primary pivot points.
• 4-1/2” and 3-1/2” diameter fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys with sealed bearings enclosed in protective steel covers.
• High density EMR Urethane foam padding with double-stitched upholstery (black) secured to 3/4” plywood backing.
• Electrostatically applied powder coat finish baked at 4000F.
• 3/16” USA-Made/Certified EXERFLEX PRO® high performance fitness cable.
• Magnetically secured selector pins and steel weight stacks are easily accessible from seated position.
• 3/4” precision ground, hard chrome finish, solid steel guide rods.
• Steel weight stack enclosures with decorative built-in storage compartment cover.
• Thermoplastic rubber handgrips secured with aluminum end caps for durability and improved feel.
• Protective rubber stabilizer feet with anchoring holes.
10 YEARS: Structural main frames, welds, cams and weight plates. 5 YEARS: Pivot bearings, pulleys, bushings, and guide rods. 1YEAR: Pull-pin components and rail wheels. 6 MONTHS: Upholstery, cables, finish, and rubber grips. ALL OTHER PARTS not mentioned, one year from the date of delivery to the original purchaser. * Not recommended for membership based or dues paying facilities –call your sales representative for details.
Share your knowledge of this product.
Be the first to write a review »